Wednesday, June 30, 2010

NYC Gay Pride Parade


Sunday was the annual NYC Pride Parade.  I went with my friends Katie, Nancy, and Vanessa, and we had a blast!


I built a unicorn costume!  It's like one of those "person riding a horse" costumes.  It's not really built to last but it was a ton of fun to make and even more fun to wear!

(If you did not know that I was a dork before, you know now...no complaints, I have a lot of fun haha.
And, P.S., I am forever 5-years old at heart!)


Details:
Most of these are pretty blurry.  Just to get the general idea...
(yes, the legs are backwards.  they would not stay straight...
no pun intended)



And since I'm a dork I get to be embarrasing:


Thanks to my friends for not being too embarrassed to indulge 
me in my antics :)

Credit for the photos below go to Vanessa Gonzalez: 



Lesson learned: costumes are too hot for summer parades.
(but that won't stop me from trying)

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment