Wednesday, December 23, 2009


I am quite a bit behind in my posts.
Survey has come and gone and I am finally catching up!

Before I begin,
SURVEY WAS AWESOME THIS SEMESTER!
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!
(we made it!)

...

Here are the four doll boxes.
They changed a lot from my original impressions
of what they would look like.
And were more problematic than I thought they would be.
But I think they turned out rather well.



Red Riding Hood

I chose to place her in the forest setting.
The trees are my favorite (besides the mushrooms),
made from sticks found outside the Pratt dorms.





Cinderella

I wanted to focus on the grungy, maid aspect of Cinderella
rather than the princess. So I put her in a fireplace
picking up breadcrumbs.




Hansel & Gretel


This is the scene where Gretel pushes the evil witch into the oven,
rescuing herself and her brother Hansel from the wickedness
of her candied home. I had some trouble with the walls, but
the candy pattern made a huge difference.




Rumpelstiltzkin


Rumplestiltzkin is spinning straw into gold in a stone castle
dungeon. It was difficult to make the straw not look like fire.




...


An update coming soon about the film. Still working out the kinks.

Thumbnail from battle scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment