Sunday, May 30, 2010

Great Small Works Miniature Puppet Parade!

I'm marching in a miniature puppet parade with Great Small Works (a toy theatre puppetry company) under the
 Brooklyn Bridge today!  We're beginning our march from Fulton Ferry over to St. Anne's Warehouse, at which time the Toy Theatre Festival goes live! 

Great Small Works is a puppet company specializing in toy and miniature theatre, thus the miniature parade.  All floats will be shoebox-sized, paired with a big brass band!  Check it out if you dare! 

Float photos coming soon, once I get all my scanning technologies, etc up and running.

http://www.greatsmallworks.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait to see the photos!! I wish to heavens I could have been there, and there for the festival. I've been following GSW's festivals for years from way across the country, no way to get there alas. Will the pics be here or on the greatsmallworks blog you reference...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I wish they would post some on the GSW blog, there would be so many to see! But, for now, I have mine here. Thanks for checking them out :) It's the first year I've known about the festival, looks very interesting and the parade was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete